Monday, June 29, 2009

First P-Day

Today is Sky's first P-Day, so we finally heard from him. He sounds like he is doing great and loving his time in the MTC - who knew?!

Here is a little tid-bit from his letter. . . oh, and please send him a note if you have a minute. He loves to hear what people are up to, and about the adventures back home! DearElder.com is his favorite because he gets your note the same day you send it (and it's really easy for you too)!

HOLA!
Okay so i got an email set up, and it is this one: elderholman@myldsmail.net
Okay, so being a missionary is pretty cool. I stay extremely busy, and so i don't have much time to think about the outside world. I like the MTC, except for the bathrooms.. they are kinda gross. Oh and the showers are ridiculous.. every time i here a toilet flush i run cuz all the showers go to like a boiling temperature. and a toilet flushes like every 30 seconds so it sucks! But I have awesome companions. I have 2. Elder Clegg and Elder Simpson. They are really cool dudes. I have an awesome district too. umm, the food is good, and i eat alot.. I think I've probably already gained 10 pounds. I feel fat. But I've probably gained 10 spiritual pounds here too. The spirit is so strong here. I have already had multiple times that I have felt so strong that the gospel is true. Hey so like 9 of the 12 apostles came and elder Holland spoke to us. It was so freakin cool!I'm learning Spanish and its super cool, but hard. I'm getting there though.. and heck its only been like 5 days.
I want you all to know i'm doing really well. I love you all so much, but i dont get alot of time to sit and miss you cuz im constantly so busy.
Continue to write me on dear elder and send me emails too. I like the dear elders cuz i get to see them immediately, emails i can only check once a week.

Thank you And i love you! ~ELDER HOLMAN

1 comment: