Sunday, May 9, 2010

April 26th :)

How was everyone's week? Mine was pretty dang good, Its been long, but we've been getting a lot of work done! :)

This past week we have been having quite a bit of success and we've been getting a lot of work done!

Here's the latest with some of our investigators. J. M. is really coming along. He is really excited about reading the Book of Mormon and taking the lessons. We met with him 2 or 3 times last week and we plan to do the same this week. He didn't make it to church yesterday and we don't know why, we're gonna stop by and check tomorrow and see how he's doing. Also his friend that lives with him whose name is T has lately gotten interested. The biggest things that is holding J back from baptism is his terrible habit of smoking, but he says as soon as prices hit 6 bucks a pack, he's gonna quit. He’ll be done. Also his friend T wants to do the same, so we have 2 people working on working on quitting smoking... I fear for them when they both stop... they may murder each other haha... cuz they get antsy when they haven't had a cig in a while. But ya, they are both coming along great.

E. K. is coming along too. She’s been reading out of the Book of Mormon and has tons of questions. So we've been answering a lot of them. We're probably gonna go see her tomorrow, see how she's doing. Like I said last week, she's really coming along. I pretty dang sure she knows its true, but she's scared what other people with think... but she's praying by herself and with her kids and keeping commitments! The next big thing is getting her and her family to church.

We've been working with several new people, but I don't have ton of time to tell you more about it. I’m kinda running out of time... but I want you all to know i'm doing really well. My companion Elder Y is fantastic. We are getting along really great. I keep on trying to figure out who he reminds me of, and I figured it out. He reminds me of Stevey Wilson. He's just a way cool kid. We have tons of fun, we're always working hard, and experiencing many blessings as a result.

Hey I have to go, the computers are having issues, but I love you all tons! Miss you a lot. Pray for you every day. Good luck in all you’re doing. The Book is blue, the church is true. I know it without a doubt, the gospel blesses lives and as we are obedient we receive countless blessing.

Love you all tons!
~Elder Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment