Dear Fam!
Fist off, this is gonna be a bit short as I had some really strange email troubles this morning.
Haha I don't think I told you, but our current assigned vehicle is our transfer van (12 Passenger). Its huge! We were driving it down to Washington and we ended up getting stuck in mud... and we were trying to push it out until 12:30 am. It was bad, we had some nearby missionaries come by and pick us up later and we got it towed out later. What a pain. And it was messy… I didn't want to get my clothes dirty so I put on my pajamas and went out and pushed barefoot in some deep mud. We made little next to no progress haha…
This week we also worked a ton on agendas for upcoming meetings, Zone Leader Council, Leadership Training, Mini missions for youth, Zone Conferences… AH! TOO MUCH! I'm about to go crazy.. haha. If I can just make it through this wee I think that I will be okay. We have been working on trainings like crazy.
This Tuesday we are going to be talking about the Doctrine of Christ and our purpose as missionaries. It should be good. We have some great stuff prepared. I'm excited but even more excited for it to be over haha. JK.
Well I miss ya'll a ton. I joke about being tunky all the time, but in all reality I don't have time to actually be trunky, so no worries.
T and K came to church last week, and loved it! It was sweet. all the members love them too... good things happening in the area, I just wish we had more time to work in it.
hmm... anything else? I think that’s just about it.. not too much more exciting going on… Well, I love ya'll! have a good day!
Congrats Willy on your baptism! Wish I could be there! I Love you and God is smiling down on you today because you are choosing to follow his sons doctrine. You are now an official follower of Christ!
Love you all! it was good to hear from you! Thanks for the emails! haha... just because I'm coming home soon doesn't mean you can't write! I write you all every week, don't forget that!
Much love,
~Elder Holman
No comments:
Post a Comment