Sunday, December 12, 2010

Goodbye Perry!

Hey Family!

This may be a bit of a shorter letter, as I have a lot of things I need to get done today before leaving. It’s been another great week! I don't have a ton to report other than, C GOT BAPTIZED! YAY! He is a missionary miracle. He has so greatly changed his life in the last 6 weeks its outrageous. He loves church! All his friends came to the baptism and after told all of us that they want to be a part of our church and asked us what they had to do to join! Bummer that I'm leaving... there are going to be lots of baptisms here next transfer. I love this place. It is the most humble; ready for the gospel area I've seen on my whole mission. I'm so grateful I had the chance to serve here. It's been amazing, truly a life and mission changing area :)

So the word is that I'm headed to good ol' West Des Moines to be a zone leader. That should be fun. We've been doing a lot of transfer predictions.. And this is crazy, but I think it might just happen. I think I'm going Zone Leader with my trainer Elder Poulsen and I am SO EXCITED! I love that guy!!! He's not serving there now but I heard a rumor that they are kicking both Zone Leaders out of there and whitewashing me and elder Poulsen in! Can you believe it... I get to be trained to be a Zone Leader by my original trainer!!! :) I'm pumped! Especially because i'm gonna be around President Jergensen more. I LOVE that guy! He is like a second father to me, and sister Jergensen a second mother! They are simply amazing people.. Also as a Zone Leader we get to go on exchanges with President a lot, he comes out and works with us, knocking doors, teaching, contacting, the works! It’s gonna be so cool to see him do that!

I'm Leaving tonight, so I'll let you know exactly what happened on Monday!
Well hey, I got to get going. I have a ton of packing to do. I love you all tons! It’s good to hear yer all doing so well. I miss you! I'll be talkin’ to you soon, less than a month.. Love you tons!

Love,
~Elder Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment