Hey team,
Sorry I’m not writing until now, we had transfers this morning and so i didn’t have the chance to go the ciber and right you guys, anyways right now I’m in a church writing, I only have like 5 minutes, but i wanted you all to know that im still alive...and i hope I’ll be alive for the next 6 weeks...cuz well...i gotta tough one....
I think all my old comps sleeping in finally paid off, he left me this morning to go be district leader in chasca mus. He’s a really good kid, he might not of been the hardest worker but he was a good friend...President asked me what i thought of him and i told him nothing but the good, so off he went to be a district leader....and as for me my hard work paid off...not really. Before transfer meetings this morning president pulled me aside and told me that I’m doing something called biting the bullet. He said he is giving me elder Gonzales. He said he is a problem missionary, he’s talked to the 70 area on more then one occasion about him, he said he wants to go home every day of his mission, and its up to me to help change him. All he said was keep a smile and good luck...no ‘may god be with you’, or ‘your in my prayers’...just good luck...i asked some other missionaries about him in transfer meeting and all they said was wooo good luck holman...well I’ll need more then luck this transfer, send your prayers my way....oh and did i mention he doesn’t speak a word of English...my mouth hurts from talking Spanish so much today...whoo!
well yeah, sorry i don’t really have time to write! Sky congrats on the premier, everyone in my ward knows me as the kid with the brother in high school musical, I’m a star through you! Star thanks for the email i laughed a fool...a phrase they have down here! Dad keep working hard as usual, love you man! And mom, I loved Holland’s Uchtdorf and the Prophets talk they were awesome, ill have to report on next week and last week this next week...whoo I’m getting behind! Well, as always i love you all, be good, follow the words of the prophets and you’ll all be okay!
love you all
con mucho amor
Elder Holman
con mucho amor
Elder Holman
No comments:
Post a Comment