Friday, February 27, 2015

Last week at MTC


Hi Family,
 
This week has been super boring. I´ll start from the beginning, for that is a good place to start. Last Thursday we had a Seventy come and speak to us on the importance of being a consecrated missionary it was super good. We got to go to the park on Saturday again. I got to proselyte with my evil twin brother. We were quite a spectacle actually. People wanted to get pictures with two ginger missionaries. It wasn´t the best experience ever but we place two books of Mormon and got to share a message with some members on the metro. So that was a pretty good part.

Me and my companion made a lot of contacts and i´m excited to go back out there this week. This is the last week in the MTC for me and this week we learned the present and past subjunctive (probably the stupidest tenses in Spanish but super useful nonetheless.).  This week has been pretty boring compared to the last ones. and we´re not doing anything too exciting for P-Day today.

I take a Bullet train to Malaga on Tuesday morning and they are going to let me write Monday so if you want to email me between feel free. I love getting your letters and hearing your testimonies keep them coming!

Love you all very much -Elder Holman










No comments:

Post a Comment