Monday, March 9, 2015

Notes leaving the MTC and arriving in Malaga


March 2

I´m leaving the MTC today hooray hooray - but i am also super bummed. I´ve had a great experience here and tomorrow my bullet train to Malaga leaves at 7:30 a.m.! It will be an early morning but tomorrow I meet my president and find out what area i´m in. I´m excited to get out there and learn and teach. We had some awesome devotionals too.  I want to share something real quick i learned in my personal study this past week. - In Moroni 7:45-48 it talks about charity i want you all to read it again but when it says "love of Christ" think of it as yourself loving Christ like how you love anything else. I actually won´t have a ton of time today but i´ll let you know what happens when I write next. Love you all very much and miss you.

con mucho amor -
Elder Holman

March 3

Dear Family.

I have finally arrived in Malaga. We left at 5:45am this morning with the elders and sisters going Barcelona and then we parted ways with a few tears and me and some of the other elders found our way to platform 9 (and 3/4) then took a magical journey down the Spanish landscape back home. I've met my president and his wife and i am excited to get to work. I haven't really had opportunity to read all your letters but thank you for them and keep them coming. I love you all very much. Remember our Savior everyday this week.

Con Mucho Amor de la ciudad de Malaga
-Elder Holman


No comments:

Post a Comment