HEY you guys!
Can I just say I love you so so so much! It was such a blast talking to you the other day! The best Christmas present ever... man, wish we could have talked a bit longer... that would have been fun! Oh well, It was just so great to hear your voices... ah I miss you guys.
Oh I got the package yesterday ya'll! Thanks so much! It was so awesome! Grandma, thank you so much for the David Archuletta cd, Signed and everything... wow. how'd you line that up? Thanks so much. Oh and thanks for your wonderful cards and the money, I appreciate it so much. Love you tons :) Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, Thank you guys so much for The MedLight, I love it and I've always wanted one. They are so nice! I’ve put it in my backpack so it will always be with me on the go. Thanks so much for supporting me with my mission, you are fantastic grandparents and I’m so dang lucky to have you. Love you soo soo much :) Thanks Holman family for the books and the ties.
So we got the calls today. Looks like I'm staying in Hampton for a whole notha transfer... but hey, it’s totally cool. There are the most awesome members here out of the whole mission. So I'm not complaining. But it looks like the Poulsenator is taking off- he's headed to Perry. But its way cool cuz we are still gonna be in the same zone. Yay:) so I will see him at zone conference and I can easily call him at any time. He's a really awesome missionary, I am really gonna miss him. We’ve had our arguments, but he really is an amazing companion and I'm gonna miss him like crazy, especially for those really hard gospel questions- he always has an answer. He is amazing and a great teacher. I've learned so much from him. Hate to see him go, but that’s the mission way.
We've been doing predictions and we think a guy named Jennings is coming... so we'll see what happens. I have pretty mixed emotions right now. Elder Poulsen says that the greenie busting moment is the most crucial moment in a missionary’s time in the field. Its a lot of change for them. But I’m sure I will handle it well. I will just continue to work really hard.
We have a couple of promising investigators. Even though it seems as though we've been on a bit of a rollercoaster with Todd and Sandy, I still think they have a lot of potential. I will baptize them this transfer. It is one of my main goals. We also recently met this Mexican guy Francisco who is very serious about the church and has already committed to baptism. We have a date set as January 30, we'll see what happens, but he is very promising. Also, there is another guy named Bruno, he’s been meeting with missionaries for years, but always struggled in changing his ways… our last visit, he said that he wants to start making some changes in his life, and said that baptism is something he has been thinking about more lately. I'd like to get both those guys wet too ;) it’s my goal. I want to baptize 4 people this transfer, and I am going to work hard to reach it.
Well, I don’t have a ton of time today, as elder Poulsen wants to go visit families before he leaves and finish packing. But, I love you guys tons! Next time we talk I will have a new companion so wish me luck!
Once again, it was so great to hear your beautiful voices on Christmas. Can’t wait til mothers day! For those who I owe letters... I’m sorry, I’ve been slacking, and I’ll try and get on that as soon as possible. Oh also, relatively soon our email addresses will be changing to Gmail because this MYLDSMAIL is a JOKE. Hate it. So just to give you a heads up ;)
Well I love you all tons! More than you know. I'm praying for you, and hope you are all finding success in your everyday lives. :) Keep up the good work, continue to hold the gospel close in your lives, it is the number 1 best resource for any difficulty you could ever have in this life, use it. :) The gospel is true and it has been restored.
Love you all tons,
~Elder Holman
Could you give out Sky's new address to write to? I want to write him! :)
ReplyDelete