Hi family,
Hope you all had a
great week. Sounds like there was a pretty great birthday party. Happy Birthday
once again to everyone that had one. I would have sent you a package but I
think it would have been stolen by a Gypsy before it got there. Haha I'll just
bring you stuff in a couple years! So yeah this week was pretty good. Not a ton
of crazy stories this past week it was pretty average. We got transfer calls
this past weekend and basically every one in my district is getting a new
companion except for me! Haha it's all good. I'm growing a lot here in Chiclana
and I also enjoy training with elder Berry. I'm pretty sure he is my favorite
companion so far in the mission.
Last Monday we really
just took a rest for P-Day and we hung out at the new capillary in San Fernando
and then went to Burger King it was alright because the next day we woke up
super early to catch a train for Sevilla! We had Zone Conference this past week
and it was awesome. One of the Hermanas in my district made Congo bars
(pazookies) and so we basically only ate those all day long! For breakfast and
lunch. It was really healthy not. The best part is that we had to run to the
train station and I was carrying two bags, an Hermanas bag and a box of book of
Mormons. It was a testimony builder of the Word of wisdom. Because we made it
even though we made record time.
The rest of the week
we basically spent in San Fernando because we were having an open house and
we're giving tours and passing out fliers. We also had to sleep there for a
couple nights too and so we had a bunch of Missionary Slumber Party.
Something really cool
that happened this past week is my comp and I started reading in the Book of
Mormon in appointments with people and it was so cool the spirit was so
strong!
I think what was the
coolest for me is the study that I did about the atonement this past week. If
you guys saw elder Hollands talk last conference it explained it really well
but I watched a video called "The Mediator" last week and I thought
you guys would like to watch it during family night tonight. Right after read
Alma 34: 8-16 and then D and C 45 3-5.
I love you guys so
much I hope you all have an amazing week. Thanks so much for the letters and
the videos that you've sent me. I love seeing what's going on back home! I'll
try and send you guys some more pictures of our adventures here. Love you all.
Good luck this week. I'll be praying for you.
Love you
No comments:
Post a Comment