Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hey Family May2nd

Hey family

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GG and WILLIAM. I LOVE YOU BOTH TONS. I HOPE THAT YOU BOTH HAD A VERY SPECIAL WEEK TO CELEBRATE.

Well considering that today is the first Monday of the month I'm on my way to Malaga today and I'm not going to have a lot of time to write today. I'll attach a voice recording with my weeks travel log. Just so you know I will be able to do a Skype call to you on Sunday (Happy Mothers Day). I'm going to try and call at 6:00p.m. My time and so it would be for you guys at about 10a.m. On Sunday. I don't know when church starts anymore but I hope that it works.send me an email if there is a better time and I'll try to make it work.

Happy Mother's Day. Yesterday we celebrated it here in Spain. I'm always going to remember Mother's Day in the mission because we saw some huge miracles. Elder Quispe and I decided that as our service project for the week we were going to "heart attack" all of the mothers in our ward. Heart attack is when you cut out a bunch of paper hearts and then you secretly go and put them all over their door with a note and a candy. So elder Quispe and I prepared ourselves but the only problem with Spain is that almost everyone lives in apartments and in order to get to an apartment door secretly you have to find a way to get into the building through the Locked Doors below. So we decided that we would pray and leave to do this and trust that "God will open doors" when we went to every single one of the houses that we visited there was miraculously someone leaving or entering the buildings of these mothers at the time of our arrival and we were able to enter and place the hearts and the notes on the doors of these mothers.t was a testimony builder first about how much God loves mothers and also hat he is a God of Miracles and guided us to each house and made it so we would arrive in the perfect timing. I know that if we have righteous desires and that we ask God in prayer to help us attain them trusting in his power then he will answer our prayers and he will open doors in our lives. I know that there is no love closer to the love of Christ than the love of a mother who has Bourne the burden, suffered and endure with every child that she has. It's true that God loves us and so he made it so every single one of us could have the most beautiful blessing on earth and her name is "Mom."

I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you on Sunday. I look forward to seeing your faces. Have an awesome week. I love you and your in my prayers thank you for keeping me in yours.

Con mucho amor

Elder Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment