Querido Familia,
Hey y'all happy turkey day. Hope you guys put down a couple plates more for me! My week was absolutely spectacular. Monday I was kind of sick so I just took a nap for like 2 hours. I'm trying to take advantage of the time I have left in Spanish culture. It's a good place. On Tuesday we did our own kind of thanksgiving celebration early. I made mashed Potatoes! I'd like to thank Grandpa Lee for passing down the potato mashing genes to me. The missionaries said they were the best that they had had. I'm sure it would've been even better if I used Manti Potatoes. Haha. I'll send fotos of the lunch we did. Everyone brought something and we had fun. I also went on companionship exchanges this past week as well with some missionaries from Sevilla. I think that's one of the best parts about being here is being able to do the exchanges with other missionaries. We always work hard with them and the harder we work the faster the time passes. That's part of the problem I'm having right now. The time is passing too fast.
Thursday we had planned to go to the house of a member to have thanksgiving with them but she had to go to Switzerland so we just kicked it in the city and worked like horses 🐴. It was nice. Really nothing too special has happened. I like my companion. He's really focused and works hard so all is quite well. Saturday we had a meeting with president to plan some of the training's that we're going to be doing over the next few weeks.
Well, that's basically my life. I love you guys. Be excited for this Christmas season guys there is a new video this year. Starting on December 1 there are things that you can do every day to remember Jesus Christ this Christmas season. And if we always remember him we will always have his spirit to be with us.
You can check out the video at Mormon.org and print out the calendar there. I promise you you'll feel the spirit every day that you do it. Try and do as many of the points you can every day. Love you all. Jesus is the Christ. This is his church. I know he lives and loves us. He was and is the first gift that God gave the world!
(John 3:16).
Con mucho Amor
Elder Holman
No comments:
Post a Comment