Hey family! Hope you're all doing well.
I don't have a ton of time to write today as we have a lot of things to prepare for this week today. Brother Heaton and Brother Beck (two of the main writers for Preach My Gospel) are coming tomorrow until Thursday or Friday. I'm a little stressed because they will both be coming on exchanges with elder Poulsen and I. An amazing opportunity, I know, but at the same time, I'm pretty nervous. I'm gonna be tracting and teaching with men who worked with apostles in writing the how-to's on missionary work... Kind of daunting, but I'm sure it will end up being a great experience.
Our apartment is a HUGE mess because of so many people sleeping over in preparation for transfers... we have so much cleaning to do because they are gonna come study with us and plan with us so the place has to be lookin' goo oood. As well as our car... pretty nice car, 2011 Chevy Malibu. I like it, pretty profesh.
This past week has been a bit crazy with transfers and all. We helped out a lot surprisingly. We drove a bunch of people to their new areas and helped out with updating the kingdom board, I went in and helped the Jergensens with some computer stuff... It’s just been an all over the place kind of week. There isn't too much more to report. Last time I sent an email was on... what Wednesday? So ya, I guess some of the good news is that we had several investigators come to church yesterday. M, who we lost contact with, showed up randomly yesterday... kinda crazy. We set up an appointment. Also A and A, who we've been working with forever finally came! Pretty exciting. We're making great friends with A and hopefully soon we can start easing him back into the lessons as the last set of missionaries kind of scared him of with being too pushy.
Alright, well I gots to get going soon. Hope you're all doing fantastic. Miss you all tons, and love you even more! Stay Righteous!
Much love,
~Elder Holman
No comments:
Post a Comment