Hello family!!
So, I just wrote
you a hand written letter kinda giving you some deets on how I’m doing, so I
apologize in advance if I repeat some of the same things!!!
How are all of you??
Thank you so much for all of your dear elders! They mean so much to me! I
always save them for the end of the night so I can have something to look
forward to before I get to bed!! They mean so much to me, even if you are just
telling me about your day! I know it hasn’t been long since I’ve been in here! But
it honestly feels like I’ve been here for months! The days are so long in the
mtc, that they all kinda just merge into one day! I’m gonna send you guys a
copy of my journal home so you'll know everything that’s been going on with me!
So there were
a couple of highlights this week. First off we had a devotional with Alex Boye
this week! It was such a cool devotional, he sang to the audience made us all
laugh hysterically (to the point where the mission prez of the mtc had to ask him
to be a little more serious) and he made me feel the spirit just as strong as
when elder Holland came, sure I learned a lot more when elder Holland spoke,
but I could feel the spirit just as much in both of there talks! It was
awesome.
Also this week we
had Elder Evans come and speak to the mtc, yep like Jeff Evans dad! It was
really cool to see him…
Hey Star, I saw
sister Santa Cruz! She is the sweetest! She tracked me down by my zone and
talked to each district in my zone asking if they new where I was so she could
check up on me! haha and after each district told her where I was they came up
to me and asked how old she was, if she was single and to put in a good word
for them. I told some of them that she was maybe gonna go work in Chile, so
good luck on being her friend... the only people that liked that were the
missionaries going to Chile.
hahah so this week
my mission prez taught me and my companion how to get robbed at gun point in Argentina!
He was the mish Prez in Buenos Aires North and he said that at least 40 percent
of his missionaries got robbed a gunpoint! Not to freak any of you out! But now
I know how to get robbed safely, it might come in handy one of these days!!
The gospel is
awesome, and Spanish is coming, at times I get really frustrated with it, but
then I remind myself that I have only been here for two weeks and that when I
consider that my Spanish is amazing!!!
Sky thanks for all
the dear elders, you too mom dad and star!! But sky I’m doing great, the mtc
food has caught up with me!!! I’m gaining lots of weight and me estomago es
going muy loco!!!! But its all worth it! Dad I love hearing about your days so
much! It means a lot! Send me pics of the puppies! I wanna see them before
there gone!!
Well yeah that’s
pretty much it!! Keep the letters coming! I love each and every one of them!
P.s. I’ve become
really good friends with Addison Walter again! We see each other all the time!
oh and Jake Sanstrom, and David bees!!!
I’m outta
time! Expect a letter from me this week! Love you all!
Elder Holman
No comments:
Post a Comment