Hey everybody!!!!
So, I don’t have a
whole lot of time, actually I only have 5 minutes! This stupid program wouldn’t
let me log in, so I used up all of my time trying to recover my email login and
password, and lets just say it was a mess!! But since its being super crazy and
I only now have 4 minutes to write you, I will have a letter in the mail
for you soon. So Yeah its p-day today!! I’m loving it so far! Just so everyone
knows, I have been getting your dear elders! I really appreciate all of them! Anyways,
I love all of you guys, again thank you so much for all of your letters, I have
a hand written letter with all the deets on what’s been going on in my life! Also,
Star, tell sister Santa Cruz that my classroom is in building 18 m and my class
is on the top floor. We look out right out at the temple! It’s kinda nice to
have a view of something in that cell.
I just want all of
you to know that I’m super happy here! I love my companion! Spanish is hard,
but it’s coming. The spirit is so strong in the mtc, and if the spirit wasn’t
here I know that it would be hell...and I can say that cuz bro Monson... Prez Monsons
nephew told me that :) he’s an awesome guy and loves me!!! Anyways! Letters to
come in the mail, sorry this letter is all over the place...I don’t really have
time to correct spelling or grammar cuz of time!
Love you all and may
God be with you!!!
Love,
Elder Holman- The
Second
No comments:
Post a Comment