Thanks for all the pictures and videos I love watching them during the week! This week I'm doing pretty good. We worked really hard and we have been contacting a lot of people in the streets lately. We're in a finding phase once again here in Lorca and we are doing our best to try and find the elect. Of course it means we have to go through a lot of people who don't want to listen to us too! It's taking me back to summer sales again. We knock a door, talk to a person, and then run on to the next one. However I will say I do feel a lot happier when I am working in a situation like this. I think finding is one of my favorite parts of missionary work!
Yesterday was an especially good day for us. We had a lot of friends that came for church. There is a small family with a mom and two kids that we are teaching right now and yesterday her sons came to church and are coming to a young men's activity this next week and we also had Zoila and Luis come again. They are a middle age couple from Ecuador. Also our friend Lady is also doing really well she was telling us about how she wanted to do her family history yesterday. I'm hoping we'll be able to help her along with it. It is such a great help. I still remember doing the work for "Carl" before leaving on the mission.
Not too much happened this past week, we did some Rebajas shopping Monday and then I did an Intercambio with the other elders in Lorca. It was fun and had a good time. It's so nice living in a 4-man piso. It's a little bit of a bummer that we're going to be moving into separate pisos in February. Also yesterday was an interesting day because our branch president called and asked me if I could give a talk on " the Preexistence" and so I got to talk for about 10 minutes about just that haha it was fun. Sorry this letter isn't quite as interesting as the others. I'll try and do some cool things this week
so I have stuff to talk about.
As far as for family night tonight you can do a fun activity that I created the other day by reading through all of the prophecies that there are of the restoration and the Church Of Jesus Christ in the
Last days. Here's a fun list for you.
Isaiah 2:2 Where is the Temple?
Micah 4:2 Where do the Prophet and the Apostle speak to everyone from?
Daniel 2:44 Kingdom of God is his Church.
Amos 3:7 - who does God reveal his secrets to?
Matthew 17:11 Who appeared to the Prophet Joseph in Kirkland, Ohio?
Revelation 14:6 Who is on top of the Temple? And Appeared to Joseph Smith?
Ephesians 4:11-14 Organization of the True church.
There are so many more!! And to finish you can look up a Mormon Message on the Mormon Channel called "My words Never Cease." I know that the church is true but not because all scripture proves it but because of the whispering a of the holy spirit, that serves as a guide for all of god's children who truly seek his guidance.
Oh I just remembered something! All my life I wondered what it would be like to be hit by a car! And now I know! I had to come all the way to Spain to find out haha. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be :( haha, the woman didn't even know she hit me. The "subject" line basically explains what happened.

➡️


Well that's all for this week. I love you all and you're in my prayers. Until next week.
-Elder Holman
P.S. Sometimes I eat cake and cereal for Breakfast (hence why I have sentpicture of myself lately) π
No comments:
Post a Comment