Saturday, January 2, 2016

See You Friday December 21st, 2015

Hi Family.

Glad to see that all is going well!

Well this past week was pretty awesome! It started off with a visit to our friend Lady. She has been investigating the church for about two months now. We were talking to her about the Book of Mormon and she committed to keep on reading it and we gave her a chapter to read and when we went back on Wednesday she told us that she had been thinking and praying and that she received her answer and she wants to get Baptized this January! It was a Miracle! God is Great!  It was a pretty big testimony builder for me to that God really can do his own missionary work but he lets us be a part of it. So Read the Book of Mormon and ask God if it's true, he wants to hear from us. So that is
the Miracle of the week. And thus we see that by small means the Lord can bring about great things (1 Nefi 16:29).

I love the ward here! We have people that have invited us over for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years and so I am quite happy. It's also a relatively good temperature here. It kind of reminds me of San Diego Last year.

This Friday I'm probably going to try and call you guys at about 10:00-10:30a.m. Utah time! Unless you guys are busy in the morning then I'll probably be able to do it a little bit later. I'm able to use FaceTime on the iPad to do it and so I'll try calling one of your phone numbers. Or we can try and do the Google chat or Skype. Whatever works. Email/Text me today or during the week and we can figure it out.  Can't wait to see you guys on Friday! Merry Christmas!

Con Mucho Amor

-Elder Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment