Monday, October 3, 2016

90 Day countdown to Christmas September 26, 2016

Hey Family,

Well it hasn't been too long since I talked to you last. I posted some new fotos on an iCloud album and invited you to all look at em. Basically has my whole mission on it so if you want to take a look, go for it. Thanks for for your email Land. I really enjoyed it. I also hope that everyone in the family enjoyed their birthdays. I had really good days on all of your birthdays and I was thinking about you all lots! I'm so grateful for my Family! Y'all son the best. 

So in news for last week we had some pretty normal days other that's the wicked awesome preparation day at the Caminito del Rey. There are a lot more fotos now because I just got a ton from my companion and from when we went cave exploring as well.

Spain is such a beautiful exotic place. There's a little bit of everything here. It's just a little slice of heaven. And the people are great too. Super funny too! This past week we also embarked off into the old part of the city trying to visit a member that is moving into our ward boundaries. After stepping off the bus we found ourselves on the outskirts of the original city of Malaga. Talk about going back in time. We walked on cobble stone roads with smells of fresh of baked bread in the crisp breeze. As we stumbled through the labyrinth of street alleys and backward we came to a plaza with one of the biggest Catholic Churches I've ever seen with architecture that out-stood the beauty of every building around... We were in a hurry and so I couldn't take pictures haha. We'll see if we can make our way back there some day. 

Today we took a trip down to Fuengirola to hear what is known among missionaries as "The Man Talk." If you've ever seen Second hand lions, it's basically the chat that the old man gives to the boys after he beats them up at the bar. Haha. I now think I have some pretty good life plans for after the mission. I'm not going to think to much about that though. 

Also I was wondering if you guys have received some sort of flight itinerary from my mission office? Just wondering cause it looks like all my group has been getting theirs.

Well that's basically my life here. Hope you're all doing good. I haven't heard anything yet so I'll assume you're doing well and busy. Unless the Trump Clinton battle has sparked a 2nd civil war in the U.S. And Texas has delcared war on Mexico. You should be doing alright.

Love you guys hope you have and awesome week.

Con mucho amor Elder Holman

No comments:

Post a Comment